The Best Sonoma County Cannabis Pairings 2/19/18
The Best Cannabis Pairings For Your Favorite Sonoma County Activities
Sonoma County, California is a wonderful destination for locals and visitors alike. With the legalization of adult recreational marijuana, you can now experience Sonoma County through a new cannabinoid filtered lens. Whether you’re looking to relax at the beach, hike in the redwoods, or kick back and listen to live music, we’ve paired the perfect cannabis strains with some of our favorite Sonoma County activities!
Farm-to-table brunch, mimosas, and Strawberry Cough?!
flower photo credit: @flowerdazefarm
A perfect pairing for Sunday brunch with friends, Strawberry Cough from Flower Daze Farm is an energizing way to start your day. Not only will this activating Sativa wake you up, it will also enhance your appetite and remind you that it’s ok to ask for seconds.
Our friends at Flower Daze Farm won the Regenerative Cannabis Farm Award at the 2017 Emerald Cup for their farming practices!
We believe in farm-to-pipe just as much as we do farm-to-table! When making next Sunday’s brunch reservation be sure to check out some of the best farm-to-table restaurants in Sonoma County like The Naked Pig, Spinster Sisters, The Girl + The Fig, Zazu, and Lowells.
About Strawberry Cough
- Effects: Blissful, Lively, Carefree
- Aroma: Cane Sugar, Fresh Strawberry
- Lineage: Old School Haze x Strawberry Fields
- Dosage: 23% THCa, 0% CBDa
- Dominant Terpenes: 1.0% a-Pinene, 0.78% B-Pinene, 0.45% Myrcene
- Price: $18/ gram, $48/ eighth
Wine tasting tour with a stop at a cannabis dispensary?! Pick me up, I’ll be ready in 5!
flower photo credit: @moongazerflowers
For those of you looking to enhance your Sonoma wine tasting experience with a bit of sun-grown marijuana, we recommend Rosebud from Moongazer Farms. Mellow and calm Rosebud is a 1:1 CBD rich strain that won’t slow you down, in fact it will make you want to get outside and explore.
Hire A Driver! We’re all about responsible consumption, so we love the fact that The Sonoma County Experience has added a stop by Solful into their wine, cannabis, and craft beer tours.
- Effects: Focusing, Libido Enhancing, Euphoric
- Aroma: Cut Flowers, Tree Bark, Fresh Alfalfa
- Lineage: G-13 x Lavender Haze x Blackjack x Black Goo
- Dosage: 11.9% THCa, 8.3% CBDa
- Dominant Terpenes: 0.67% a-Pinene, 0.17% B-Pinene, 0.16% B-Myrcene
- Price: $16/ gram, $38/ eighth
It’s when you get outside in the world that you’ll realize how big it is!
photo credits: @alpenglowfarms707
Finding a cannabis strain that will keep your energy up can greatly enhance outdoor activities and since there are so many wonderful places to get outside in Sonoma County we wanted to introduce you to Cotton Eye Jack from Alpenglow Farms. Whether you find yourself staring up at old growth redwood trees or tubing down the Russian River, this mild strain will enhance the natural beauty of your Sonoma County surroundings!
If you’re interested in exploring old growth redwoods, a walk through Armstrong Woods can’t be missed. Be sure to stop by the Guerneville Bank Club on your adventure to get a scoop of ice cream from Nimble & Finn’s which uses organic seasonal ingredients from local farms.
About Cotton Eye Jack
- Effects: Alert, Focused, Positive
- Aroma: Guava Juice, Candy, Fresh Forest
- Lineage: Cotton Candy x Jack Herer
- Dosage: 13% THCa, 1.9% CBDa
- Dominant Terpenes: 0.59% B-Pinene, 0.34% B-Caryophyllene, 0.15% Terpinolene
- Price: $16/ gram, $43/ eighth
Before you settle in for the night, be sure to explore the town of Bodega Bay. A few of our favorite stops are at the Fishetarian Fish Market for clam chowder and enjoying a glass of bubbly at Gourmet Au Bay Wine Bar.