Open everyday from 10am – 8pm
All persons, regardless of vaccination status, must wear a mask inside the store per The California Department of Public Health’s guidance.
We offer four convenient ways to shop
- In Store Shopping: Open daily from 10:00am-8:00pm
- Delivery: Available in Cotati, Rohnert Park, Santa Rosa, and Sebastopol
- Express Pickup: Place your order online and we’ll have it ready for you when you arrive.
- Phone Consultations: Work directly with a Health & Happiness Consultant
For more information click here >>
Getting to Solful
We are located in the heart of Sebastopol. Our cannabis dispensary is a short drive from Santa Rosa, Marin, in West Sonoma County. Solful is open to everyone over the age of 21, and is easy to find on Highway 116.
We hope to see you soon!
- 12 minutes west of Santa Rosa
- 25 minutes southeast of Guerneville
- 25 minutes south Healdsburg
- 40 minutes north of San Rafael
- 40 minutes northwest of Sonoma
- 1 hour north of San Francisco
785 Gravenstein Hwy S,
Sebastopol, CA 95472, USA
TEL: (707) 596-9040
FAX: (707) 329-6560
Open daily from 10am - 8pm for in store shopping.
We offer delivery to Santa Rosa, Sebastopol, Rohnert Park, and Cotati.
PROP 65 WARNING: This facility sells products that can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, reproductive harm and birth defects, including marijuana smoke and myrcene. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
When you visit
We’re so excited that adult recreational use cannabis is now legal in California! Especially because that means you can start shopping with us at Solful. Simply bring your ID to show that you’re over 21.
Looking for help with sleep, stress, pain, or more? Cannabis is a great way to find relief.
Visit our menu to learn more about the products we carry.
We’re educators at heart, and we’re excited to offer the first edition of Solful’s Field Guide: Getting More Out of Cannabis.
Pick up your free copy when you visit.
10% Off for Veterans, Seniors, and Essential Workers - Every Day of the Week!
Please bring a current, valid driver’s license, ID card, military card, or proof of employment.