Meet the Farmer: Agricola 7/15/21
Saturday, July 17, 2021
12pm – 3pm
Meet Natasha from Agricola
Our good friend Natasha from Agricola is visiting Saturday, July 17 to chat with you about her delicious sun-grown flower. The Agricola philosophy is In nominee terrae — ‘In the name of the earth’.
Our muddy-shoe sourcing has taught us a bunch about their farms. Here’s why we’re in love with them and their flower: they represent the best of truly local cannabis, growing their incredible flower right in Sonoma County; they’re committed to regenerative agriculture, lovingly building the nutrients needed for their cannabis plants to thrive from the resources on their farm; and they cultivate an incredible array of strains with unique flavor profiles – try out the tasty, herbaceous Tiger Bomb!
Agricola believes in harnessing nature, and the karma of giving more than they take. This includes:
- Onsite composting of all green waste transforming it into nutrient rich compost and in turn reducing outsourcing
- Solar panels and the implementation of green technology where deemed appropriate
- Grey water systems to direct and divert nutrient-rich run off to corridors of green habitat in the forms of complimentary gardens and swells providing beneficial habitat for bees, birds and other pollinating wildlife
- Water catchment systems to harness Sonoma County’s plentiful fall and winter rainy season
- In house production of natural plant nutrients
It’s all part of the Agricola Way.