Lift Your Spirits with a CBD “Mocktail” and Enjoy a Rosemary Citrus Spritzer!
Did you know that cannabis terpenes can help lift your mood and that CBD is said to help calm your nerves?
We’ve whipped up a recipe that features the terpene Limonene and includes Humboldt Apothecary’s amazing CBD Tincture, “Uplift”. So if you’re looking to serve something at your next party that will put your guests in the perfect uplifting mood, be sure to try the Rosemary Citrus Spritzer, or as we love to call it… The Rosemary Jane.
- Humboldt Apothecary Uplift CBD Tincture
- 1 ⅓ Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Water
- 5 Fresh Rosemary Sprigs
- 4 Lemons
- Soda Water
Rosemary Simple Syrup
- Combine 1 cup sugar, 1 cup water, and 4 sprigs of fresh rosemary in a saucepan and bring to boil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Simmer for one minute.
- Remove from heat and let steep for 20 minutes.
- Pour the syrup you’ve just made into a glass container through a mesh strainer, removing rosemary sprigs.
Lemon Sugar for the Rim (optional)
- Zest 1 lemon using a microplane grater
- Combine and mix ⅓ cup sugar with the lemon zest in a small bowl
- Cut 1 lemon into wedges
- Using 1 lemon wedge wet the rim of a glass
- Dip the rim of the glass into the mixture of sugar and lemon zest
Mix Your Mocktail
- Cut and Juice 1 lemon to make ¾ ounce juice
- Fill the rimmed glass with ice
- Add ¾ ounce lemon juice
- Add ¾ ounce rosemary simple syrup
- Add Humboldt Apothecary Uplift CBD Tincture to the appropriate dose (we recommend 2.5mg if you’re new to cannabis or 5mg if you’re a more “experienced” cannabis user)
- Fill the remainder of the glass with soda water
- Garnish with fresh rosemary sprig and a lemon peel, twisting the lemon peel into the drink releasing the natural limonene from its rind
- Stir and enjoy